Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: INDY 500

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    INDY 500

    who you pulling for today?
    I would like to see either
    Danaca Patrick win because to see a woman win such a high profile event would be great

    Michael Andretti because such a great racer without a Indy 500 victory would be like Earnhardt never winning the Daytona 500.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: INDY 500

    Al Unser JR!

    I used to love his Nintendo game. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: INDY 500

    One of the Penske drivers, Castronves or Hornish, because i pull for the Penske drivers in Nascar.
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: INDY 500

    wow, what a finish.
    spoiler if you haven't seen or heard results




    I thought Michael was gonna win it then when his son blew by him I thought it would be a 1-2 Andretti finish then here comes Hornish!!!!!!!!
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: INDY 500

    Mikey didnt have the car today, but you can tell how great the dude is, more wins than anyone in cart history, hadnt raced in 2-3 years and still finished third. I believe Marco is going to be a star though by the looks of things. Ah the ole Andretti luck at indy, it never fails. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •